Heading out of town? At Club Pet, your pets will have a blast and feel right at home! Owners can relax knowing our team is focused 100% on keeping your pets safe, happy and healthy.
Lodging rates at Club Pet include providing bedding, dishes, and litter boxes. Group play is available at an additional nominal charge.
- Pets are fed twice a day unless owners request otherwise. Owners must provide food for their animals.
- Medications are dispensed at no additional charge.
- Dogs will go outside during the day to run and play alone. If you would like your dog to participate in group play, There is an additional $5 fee and an initial “interview” with your dog to evaluate how they interact with other dogs.
- Club Pet has 6 secure outdoor yards and one covered/contained yard for dogs that climb or dig.
- Staff spend quality time with your pet, making sure their stay is enjoyable.
- Kennels and cages are monitored throughout the day and cleaned as needed.
- Toys, treats, collars and leashes for your pet are available for purchase at the Club Pet Gift Shop.
- The lodging kennel is heated, air conditioned and monitored by 7 CCTV cameras with a 24-hour dispatch service for fire and theft for your pet’s safety.
Pets may be picked up during normal business hours with the exception of New Year’s Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Dogs require current Bordetella vaccinations and annual Distemper-Parvo and Rabies vaccinations. Cats require Distemper-Rhinotracheitis and Rabies vaccinations annually. Medical records are required showing vaccinations were given at least 2 weeks prior to visiting Club Pet. See our Get Started page for full details on vaccination records.
$24 per night Sunday-Thursday
$15 per additional dog (in same kennel)
$27 per night Weekends & Holidays
$5 group play fee (optional)
$14 per night, and $8 per additional cat in same condo.
Holiday & Weekend pricing for cats is $17 per night- and $8 per additional cat in same condo.